Who are we ?
We are the Parents’ Students Association from the Lycée Français Jean Giono in Turin. Our web site address is: https://www.apegiono.it.
Our mail address is :
Corso Casale 324
Use of personal data collected
When you comment on our website, the data recorded in the comment form and also you IP address and the user agent of our browser are collected to help us to detect unwanted comments.
An anonymized channel created from your email address (also called a hash) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you are using the service. The Gravatar service confidentiality clauses are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After validation of your comment, your profile picture will be publicly visible next to your comment.
If you upload images to the site, we recommend that you avoid uploading images that contain EXIF GPS coordinate data. People visiting your site can download and extract location data from these images.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator from CookiePolicyGenerator.com.
The Cookies We Set
- Site preferences cookies In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- If you leave a comment on our site, you will be offered to save your name, email address and site in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
- If you go to the login page, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will set up a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifespan of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your connection cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
- By modifying or publishing a post, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It just shows the ID of the post you just edited. It expires after a day.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through our contact form.
Content embedded from other sites
How long is your data stored
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This allows subsequent comments to be recognized and approved automatically instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For accounts that register on our site (if applicable), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All accounts can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except their username). Site managers can also view and edit this information.
The rights you have over your data
If you have an account or if you have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data that we hold about you, including those that you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion of personal data concerning you. This does not take into account data stored for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Transmission of your personal data
Visitor comments can be verified using an automated spam detection service.
AWP Classifieds Plugin
If you choose to see the ads posted on a specific region, a cookie will be stored in your browser for the remainder of the session in order to remember the selected region.
When you agree to see ads or post an ad in a restricted category, a cookie will be saved in your browser to remind you of your decision. The cookie will be stored on your browser for the remainder of the session.